2016 STANDARDIZED TESTING RESULTS
FOR ST. MARY SCHOOL, MILFORD
Based on national student norms, St. Mary School is proud to announce that our students scored very high in the Iowa Tests of Basic Skills which were administered this past May, 2016, to the students of grades 3 through 7. The students were given the most recent edition and were scored using the most recent criterion norms.
- Every grade tested scored about 1 year higher than the national norms.
- The average percentile score was 77.2, meaning that the school scored better that 77.2% of everyone who took that same test at the same grade levels during the same month.
- The oldest group which took these tests, grade 7, scored:
- 1 ½ years higher in Math
- 2 years higher in Reading
- 3 years higher in Language Arts
- 5 years in Written Expression!
THUS SHOWING ST. MARY SCHOOL EXCELS ACADEMICALLY
ALL OF THIS IS A PROUD TESTIMONY TO ALL THE TEACHERS, PARENTS, AND ESPECIALLY THE STUDENTS OF ST. MARY SCHOOL!